In honor of April Fool’s day, here is a list of facts about me that I recently sent to my new coworkers. One of the following statements is a lie:
- I graduated with a BS in graphic design from PSU in 2000. I’m largely self-taught in HTML/CSS because there were no web design classes at the time.
- I created and ran a blogging network called KillingMachines.org which we thought would be able to compete with LiveJournal.com (we were mistaken).
- I have an autographed photo of William Shatner, and a photo of myself with Jeffrey Zeldman.
- I played Halo with the actor who played Boba Fett and kicked his butt.
- I develop exclusively on Windows machines.
- I spent two months last year building a new website for LimeWire.com just before the RIAA had them shut down.
- I received a cease-and-desist letter from the lead singer of the band Sister Machine Gun because of a website I put up for a fake band.
The lie is number [14 - 9]